Kawasaki Ninja 650R Price
The Kawasaki ninja 650R bike is known for harboring the engine having four strokes, DDHC and valve and parallel twin (BSIII). The engine capacity is 649cc with the production of maximum power of 72 Ps at 8500rpm and production of torque at 66 Nm at 7000 rpm. The compression ratio is evaluated as 11.3:1. The fuel system is provided with digital fuel injection and Keihin 38mm dual throttle bodies. The fuel type is unleaded petrol and the minimum octane rating is RON91. The ignition is described as TCBI along with electronic advance.
The bike has 6-speed transmission and has sealed O-ring chain. The vehicle has liquid cooling system and the frame type is known as diamond high tensile steel. The size of the front Tyre is 120/70-17ZRI7M/C (58W) and the size of the rear Tyre is 160/60-17ZRI7M/C (69W). The wheelbase is 1410mm and the ground clearance is 145mm. Front suspension is of telescopic fork type and 41mm size while rear suspension is of single offset laydown shock with 7 step adjustable type. The front brakes are characterized by dual 300mm tripe petal disc with two piston calipers. The rear brakes are characterized as single 220mm petal disc along with single piston caliper. Day running lights offer proper visibility while the hazard lights add up to the visibility.
Kawasaki Ninja 650R Ex-showroom price Rs.5,37,243/-
Kawasaki Ninja 650R ABS 2013 Keyfeatures and Specs:
- 649cc, Parallel Twin, liquid cooled, four stroke Engine
- Max Power: 72.1 PS @ 8500 RPM,
- Max Torque: 64 NM Torque @ 7000 RPM
- Kawasaki Ninja 650R Mileage Approx 17 kmpl.
- Kawasaki Ninja 650R Top speed 176 kmph.
- Transmission 6-speed, 1-down, 5-up
- Length 2110mm, Width 770mm, Height 1200mm
- Weight 211kg
- 17-inches, 6-spoke alloy Wheels
- telescopic fork Front Suspension
- offset single shock, steel swingarm Rear Suspension
- 300mm petal discs Front Brakes, 220mm petal disc Rear Brakes
- 16-litres Fual Tank size
- 12 months Warranty