Kawasaki ninja 250R is the bike designed for providing user friendly response after riding the bike. The bike is specific in having a 249CM3 liquid cooled, DOHC parallel twin engine. The machine is known to give high rpm performance. The engine is known to be durable and reliable which allow the riders to enjoy the ride on the bike. The Ninja 250R has the features of dual throttle valves meant for smooth, linear throttle response, responsive power across the rev range and good fuel consumption. The high rpm throttle response is contributed by 8-hole injectors with 60microns size. The body size of the throttle is 28mm. The ignition system depending on the ER-6n/6f provided high reliability and durability of the vehicle. The intake and exhaust ports enable the good-off idle response and in giving smooth power delivery. The valve with thin heads and stems will strive to decrease the reciprocating weight. The smooth curving for ninja 250R is provided by 2-into-1 exhaust system which helps in maintaining low and mid-range torque. The silencer gives out less noise with very less loss of power. The front suspension is telescopic and the rear suspension is Uni-Trak. The suspensions perform bump absorption and road holding ability. Petal disc brakes and balanced action two piston caliper provides excellent brakes. The brakes can grip a 220mm disc.
Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja 250R Ex-Show Room Price in India – Rs. 3,03,000/- Indian Rupee (INR) (All over India)
Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja 250R Key Features:
- Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja mileage not more than 40 kmpl.
- Top speed of Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja is 176 kmh
- Avilable colors Ebony Black and Lime green
- 250cc, Twin Cylinder, Fuel Injected, 4 Valve per Cylinder Engine
- Maximum Power – 33PS @ 11000rpm
- Maximum Torque – 22Nm @ 8200rpm
- 6 Speed Gearbox
- Braking – 290mm Petal Disc (Front), 220 mm Single Piston Petal Disc (Rear)
- Uni-Track rear suspension
- 17 Litres Fuel Capacity
- Front Tyre – 17 inch 110/70 Tubeless
- Rear Tyre – 17 inch 130/70 Tubeless
- Weight – 172 Kgs