HTC One E9+
- Price: Rs. 30,485/-
- Camera: 20 MP & 13 MP
- CPU: 2 GHz MT6795 Octa Core
- OS: Android
- Battery: 2800 mAH
- Display: 5.5 inches
HTC One E9+ - Online Prices & Offers
- Rs. 30,485/-
- Rs. 36,790/-
- Rs. 29,999/-
- Rs. 28,200/-
- Rs. 30,490/-
- Rs. 36,393/-
- Rs. 26,994
HTC One E9+ Overview
Display, Sim & Network
HTC One E9+ is a Dual SIM 4G suported Android smartphone from HTC, now available in india at Price Rs. 30,485/-. The phone comes with a 5.5 inches Display with 2560 x 1440 Pixels resolution.
CPU, RAM & Storage
It runs on Androidv5.0 operating system and powered by 2 GHz MT6795 Octa Core Processor. It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB via a microSD card.
The HTC One E9+ equipped with a 20-megapixel primary camera with flash on the rear and a 13-megapixel front camera for video calling and selfies.
Battery Capacity & Connectivity
The battery capacity on the device is 2800 mAH and supports the common connectivity features including 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS, bluetooth, Micro USB,NFC, DLNA etc.
Dimensions, Weight & Sensors
HTC One E9+ phone dimensions are 156.5 x 76.5 x 7.5 mm (height x width x thickness) and weight is 150 grams. Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass.
Multimedia & Preinstalled apps
HTC One E9+ will support playback of all the common multimedia file formats including MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC, AVI etc. FM Radio is available in this Phone. It comes with pre installed common apps and softwares including facebook, youtube, Google Maps, Google Hangouts, Google Search, Gmail and many more.
1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories.
Also you can View Full technical specifications, online prices in India, offers, discounts,features, Available colors, images, reviews and Compare HTC One E9+ Prices in India @ Price2buy.in
HTC One E9+ Key Features
- Android OS
- 20 MP Primary Camera
- 13 MP Secondary Camera
- Dual Sim (GSM + LTE)
- 5.5 inch Touchscreen
- 2 GHz MT6795 Octa Core Processor
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 2 TB
HTC One E9+ - Specifications
- PriceRs. 30,485/-
- Model Name Device Model NameOne E9+
- Device TypeTouch Screen
- Available ColorsGold Sepia & Meteor Grey
- Warranty1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.20 MP
- Secondary13 MP
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)Yes
- Video Recording Video RecordingYes, 3840 x 2160
- Camera FeaturesAuto Focus, BSI Sensor, f/2.2, 27.8 mm Lens, Flash Support, HTC Eye Experience Software, Zoe AppMul, Image Editor
Design & Display
- Design Type (Form Factor) Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- Dimensions76.5x156.5x7.54 mm
- Weight150 g
- Touch Screen
- Display Size5.5 inches
- Display ResolutionQuad HD, 2560 x 1440 Pixels
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.No
Hardware & Software
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.2 GHz MT6795 Octa Core
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android
- User Interface UI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.HTC Sense, HTC BlinkFeed
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.3 GB
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.32 GB
- Memory Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.
- External Memory External MemorymicroSD, upto 2 TB
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Magnetic Sensor, Sensor Hub
- Preinstalled Apps Preinstalled Apps
- Facebook Facebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The site is available in 37 different languages.
- Youtube Youtube is a popular free video-sharing website, Youtube is the largest video sharing site in the world, Millions of users around the world have created accounts on the site that allow them to upload videos that anyone can watch.
- 2G Network
- 3G Network
- 4G / LTE Network
- SIM Size SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Nano SIM
- SIM TypeDual Sim
- Network Type Network TypeGSM + LTE
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2800 mAH
- Standby Time Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.590 hrs (2G), 617 hrs (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.21 hrs (2G), 14 hrs (3G)
Data & Connectivity
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.1
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Yes, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USBYes, micro USB, v2
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.GLONASS, Beidou, with Google Maps
- Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.No
- Headphone Jack
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.Android
- Audio Player Audio Player
- Video Player
- FM Radio FM Radio
- SMS SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.
- MMS MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- Email Email (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.
- IM IM (Instant Messaging) is an exchange of text messages through a software application, it enable you to create a kind of private chat room with another individual in order to communicate in real time over the Internet.